This ultralight backpacking tent comes in under two pounds and features two dry vestibules and ample living space for two. The Flybar volumizing pole clip maximizes usable interior space.
- Capacity: 2 people plus gear.
- Floor area: 27.5 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 7.1 sq. ft. (each vestibule).
- Floor Dimensions: 7' 1” x 3' 7".
- Peak Height: 38.6”.
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Packed size: 19.5”L x 5.5”D.
- Frame consists of a hubbed aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole.
- Canopy fabric is made from 10-denier nylon ripstop and no-see-um mesh.
- Fly fabric is 10-denier waterproof nylon ripstop.
- Floor fabric is 15-denier waterproof nylon ripstop.
- Single-pole construction provides a sturdy, yet ultralight structure.
- Flybar™ volumizing pole clip increases interior volume by 10%, and provides 4 times more headroom.
- Corner struts increase volume in the foot end, keeping sleeping bags away from tent walls.
- Color-coded guylines and DAC poles ensure an easy setup – even via headlamp.
- Light-diffusing pockets turn into interior-illuminating lanterns with the addition of your headlamp.
- Large doors and vestibules provide generous dry gear storage for each person.