We appreciate any puffy that battles winter's downright frigid weather, and Helly Hansen's Imperial Puffy Jacket is one of the few that we can wear skiing the resort, too. It has the same waterproof technology as most of Helly Hansen's ski jackets, and although it might look like down, the insulation is partially-recycled synthetic for greater dependability in wet weather. We also like being able to remove the jacket's powder skirt when we're exploring ski towns at night.
- Insulated ski jacket for resorts, ski towns, and cities
- Helly Tech Performance waterproof protection from snowfall
- Puffy-like synthetic insulation stays warm when wet
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Powder skirt is removable for casual use and groomer conditions
- Adjustments at helmet-compatible hood and cuffs
- Pockets for ski passes, goggles, and more