A light, air channeled wood core enhances stability, durability and edging, while the Offtrack Crown pattern offers a great blend of grip and glide in a wide range of conditions. Mid-length sizing provides skiers with increased control and maneuverability for an easier skiing experience.
- Skiing Style
- Classic, Touring, Backcountry
- Core Material
- Air Tec Steel Edge
- Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Weight-optimized core for steel edge skis.
- Nordic Rocker Camber
- Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Steel Edge
- Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- A sintered base with a universal temperature range and 3.5% graphite content.
- Offtrack Crown
- New climbing system in all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
- Speed Grinding 2.0
- Reworked universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Binding Plate
- IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)