Expedition's Truger Trail is engineered for the advancing trekker. Designed for a majority of conditions trekkers face in the Unknowns.
- Anodized frame for everlasting wear and finish
- 7071 aluminum frames are light and durable for all conditions
- Quick Set - Quick Release bindings secure snug the bindings to your boots. And when done trekking, simply pull the release.
- Dual Cleat Crampons dig into the deepest snow or most rugged terrain, including rocks, wood and other obstructions
- XPE Ever-Flex decking withstands the coldest days or roughest conditions Mother Nature can provide
- Articulating Stainless Steel Silicone Toe bar makes movement of the bindings and crampons fluid.
TSS-21 - 8" x 21" up to 140 pounds
TSS-25 - 9" x 25" up to 200 pounds
TSS-30 - 10" x 30" up to 250 pounds
TSS-36 - 10" x 36" up to 300 pounds