Often imitated but never equaled, the original Sorel boot features a nubuck leather upper with waterproof construction, seam-sealing and a removable ThermoPlus™ felt inner boot for warmth, comfort and protection in cold and wet winter weather.
Best For: Heavy Snow
UPPER: Waterproof nubuck leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction..
- FOOTBED: N/A
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non-loading outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: N/A
- Measurements based on size 9.
- SOREL rated: -40° Fahrenheit / -40° Celsius.