The Elle is designed specifically for beginners. The twin directional shape makes it easy to control, perfect for completing first your first turns safely, and the soft flex offers a smooth, fatigue free ride. Nidecker's Standard Camrock camber between the bindings add stability and give you the confidence you need to progress quickly.
- Classic Sandwich Construction - Nidecker's standard construction is the top of the line for most other brands. Well proven, high quality materials allow them to produce great performing boards that don’t break the bank.
- Absorbnid Top Layer - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows Nidecker to develop responsive, dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- 4/4-4 Inserts - With 4 rows of inserts every 4 cm, this basic insert pattern offers a large possibility of stance options, and is the first step in finding your optimum stance when you start snowboarding. The reference stance is the middle position.
- Dual STD Fibers Glass - standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It’s bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- Full Wood Core Woodcore - a standard poplar core, with beech reinforcements. The beech in the nose and tail adds pop, stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride with lots of life, this is the core for you.
- N-5000 Base - The N-5000 is our universal base. It’s designed to absorb wax to retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.