The Marker 11.0 TP ski bindings provide intermediate and advanced skiers with lightweight, versatile performance. Twincam technology ensures the TXC light heel pieces are easy to step into.
- Triple Pivot Compact toes have a horizontal spring for low swing weight, GripWalk boot sole compatibility and a compact design that results in optimal power transmission
- Intelligent Backward Release tech identifies backward twisting falls; an individually adjusted spring reliably regulates the backwards release without any loss of performance
- Easy to step into, Twin Cam X heels increase power and elasticity in the release; this increases boot-ski connectivity for a longer period, even in extremely steep terrain
- This also improves power transfer through the wider connection of the heel rails (43 mm)
- 20 mm heel adjustment range
- Stainless-steel AFD (anti-friction device) gliding plates support a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice