Whether it's day one or day 100, we recommend K2's Standard Snowboard as the perfect jumping-off point for riders looking for a forgiving board that keeps rolling through progression. Its directional twin profile is ideal for riders learning to link turns or dabbling with riding switch in the park, and a catch-free Rocker profile helps avoid snags on flats.
- Progression-focused board for linking turns or lapping park
- Rocker profile with Catch-Free tune reduces edge snags
- Early rise nose and tail promote turn initiation and control
- Flat underfoot profile boosts stability in either direction
- Sustainably harvested aspen core is forgiving and playful
- Biax fiberglass supports the core and improves edge hold
- Extruded 2000 base is forgiving, durable, and fast