Calling park skiers everywhere, the K2 Revolver Ski Boot is here to answer your calls for control, comfort, and confidence. These 3-piece, 3-buckle boots offer a 90 flex that encourages presses and butters, a trusty intuition liner that locks your heel in place and disperses impacts, and a burly cam strap that keeps your shin in place to limit discomfort.
- Easily-manipulated ski boots with a penchant for freestyle riding
- 90 flex is soft and forgiving to provide feel in the park
- 99 last locks in a precise fit for technical riding
- 3-piece, 3-buckle design allows for a deep flex on weird landings
- Intuition Tongue liner traps heat and absorbs impacts
- Cam strap locks in a tight fit and works to prevent shin bang
- Alpine soles fit into most park and freestyle-oriented bindings