The 2022 Dalbello DS AX 80 W GW Women’s Ski Boot has been designed for all female skiers looking for the support of a 4-buckle overlap boot and the comfort of a wider design with a 101 mm last. The exclusive “fit for women” concept with a Powercage design is best described as offering outstanding performance and precision coupled with excellent comfort and hold. This enables enjoyable days of fatigue-free skiing. The Dalbello MyFit technology enables both the thermoformable liner and the shell to be adjusted to meet individual requirements. State-of-the-art, pre-fitted GripWalk profiled soles significantly improve comfort when walking and provide better grip on ice and snow.
- Flex: 80
- Last: 101mm
- Overlap design: The architecture constists of two parts - lower shell and upper cuff - and transmits the power directly to the ski and binding. The defined flex and the traditional power-rebound enable precise control and work perfectly on groomed slopes.
- The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in
- The POWERCAGE construction is Dalbello's revolutionary outer reinforcement spine for better power transmission and improved performance.
- GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip.
- Contour4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
- Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- Drive & Control technology offers more volume in the toe box and a precise wrapping heel zone. While the comfortable toe-box volume offers better fit, better blood circulation and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct powertransmission and more sensitiveness.
- Micro Buckles: Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.