Junior racers U10 and U12 love the 2023 Dalbello DRS 75 Ski Boot.
The boots feature a moderate 75 flex index, enhanced step-in and numerous tuning options in relation to stance and forward lean. The 25-mm-wide power strap supports the power transfer and together with the warm Supercomfort Pro liner, offers optimum hold while both training and racing.
- 2 Piece Architecture: For all those categories, in which a high level of power, precision and control is demanded, we built the boots with the traditional overlap construction. The architecture constists of two parts - lower shell and upper cuff - and transmits the power directly to the ski and binding. The defined flex and the traditional power-rebound enable precise control and work perfectly on groomed slopes.
- My new boot. Fits. Perfectly. The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot. Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- Instant fit at the very first step in. In addition all IF liners are 40 - 80 % thermo formable. IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
DRIVE & CONTROL
- The Drive & Control technology offers more volume in the toe box and a precise wrapping heel zone. While the comfortable toe-box volume offers better fit, better blood circulation and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct power transmission and more sensitiveness.
- Precise wrapping heel zone for:
- More control
- Direct power transmission
- More sensitiveness
- More volume in the toe box for:
- Better fit
- Better blood circulation
- Warm feet and toe
JUNIOR´S LOW PROFILE GEOMETRY CUFF
- With it's special dedicated construction, thickness and buckle position, the lower cuff eases the boots bending especially at younger racers.
CANTING (SHAFT ALIGNMENT)
- The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance. By adjusting the excentric canting screws, boot fitters/skiers can customize the best setup for every skier.
WEIGHT: 1715.00 g
LAST: 98 mm
LINER: DB Comp Liner
STRAP: Power strap 30 mm
DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: narrow_fit